1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
I've never posted a personal pic before, especially a random one, but when I saw which pic it would be, I thought I'd go for it.
This was obviously taken at our wedding a little over three years ago. We got married at a golf course in the wine country. It was a picture perfect day despite the fact that our stupid DJ played the wrong song as I was walking down the aisle. I get pissed off thinking about it to this day. Oh well, it was still one of the best days of my life. My bridesmaids are (left to right)
1. DH's sister, my SIL
2. My good friend from college (mentioned in this post)
3. A fellow teaching buddy and super-supportive friend (mentioned in this post)
4. My other SIL, fellow teacher, friend and the reason I met DH (DH's brother's wife, mentioned in this post)
5. My maid of honor. I've known her since college and now, sadly, she lives all the way in Alaska. She visits often though.
There I did it.
I tag the following people to do the same:
1.Brenda at No Regrets (one of my first friends in the blogging world and a constant source of support)
2.Emily at What to Expect When Your NOT Expecting (I loved all the pictures from your last post. What's one more?)
3. G at What doesn't kill me. . . (Let's see some pictures from Australia.)
4. PJ at Infertility on the Brain (Come on. Be brave. I did it. Teachers love things like this. Right?)
In other news. . . The 2ww is finally getting hard. I realize now how torterous this is. Work was a great distraction last week and now I am left with nothing but my thoughts. Yesterday afternoon I had one bout of discolored light brown spotting when I wiped. I was 8dp2dt. I think that is too late for implantation spotting. I immediately thought it was my period trying to come and the hormones were holding it back. I usually only have a 10 day luteal phase. That could still be the case, but so far I haven't seen anything since and I don't want to see anything like it again. I want to live in ignorant bliss a few days longer. Let me pretend all is well. I might very well be dissapointed soon enough, but please, not yet. I want to hold on to this wonderful thing called hope. . .